Change Exchange mailbox password in OWA
How to Change your Exchange password in OWA
Follow these instructions on how to change your exchange password inside OWA. No need to login to our control panel to do this. For changing the login password of OWA (Outlook Web App) on webpage, please do as follows:
- Login your OWA account on webpage. Typically it’s going to be mail.yourdomain.com.
- Click Settings icon (“Gear icon”) on the top right corner and select “Options”
- You’ll get to select General and then My Account.
- Then select “Change your password” on the bottom right.
- Then follow the instructions. Enter in your current password, and then the new password twice. Select the “Save” at the top right to complete the password change.