With our BlackBerry® Enterprise Server add-on, you can stay in touch while in the office or on the road, wirelessly through your BlackBerry device. This “push” technology allows you to receive all your important emails and updates directly to your BlackBerry device as they arrive, there’s no need to manually initiate synchronization or even cradle your device for you to receive updates.
Hosting.ca provides BlackBerry Enterprise Server UEM integration with our Hosted Exchange Email services. This service is available as an add-on to an existing Exchange account and offers the following features:
- Complete, two-way wireless synchronization of emails, address book, calendar, tasks, and notes
- No need to have your PC running BlackBerry software; our servers do the forwarding for you
- Wireless backup of your device settings and preferences
- Delivers end-to-end Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) or Triple Data Encryption Standard (Triple DES) encryption that helps ensure the confidentiality and integrity of wirelessly transmitted information from behind the firewall to wireless devices in the field.
- Emails read on BlackBerry are marked as read in Outlook and Exchange Server
- Emails deleted on BlackBerry are deleted from Outlook and Exchange Server
- Emails sent on BlackBerry are saved in Sent Item folder in Outlook and Exchange Server
- You can view HTML emails with rich text and images.
- View email attachments in Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Acrobat formats and images (JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, and TIFF) directly from BlackBerry
- Enhanced Attachment Handling allow you to view footnotes, tracked changes, embedded images within .doc and .pdf files, and viewing pan and zoom enhancements: supports “enlarge all” and “full image,” enhanced PowerPoint viewing, and enhanced document viewing
- Filter emails based on your needs so you can decide which emails are delivered to your BlackBerry device
- You can accept appointments tentatively, with or without comments, and get notified of meeting conflicts and adjacent meetings.
- You can create recurring tasks and set a reminder date and time.
- You can simultaneously search your emails, contacts, calendar, tasks, and notes.
- Server-side search: You can even search for the messages not in your in BlackBerry and results will come from the Exchange Server.
- You can wirelessly set and manage your out-of-office auto-reply, and update your auto-signature.
- Categories: You can benefit from the ability to use categories within the Address Book, Memo Pad and Tasks applications.
- Support for additional Address Book fields: You can make use of additional phone number fields, home and work addresses and a URL
- Company Address Lookup: You can access your Global Address List (GAL) to send emails to internal contacts.